Before I tell you about today's venture I need to tell you a story. A few years back I retrieved the letter "R" from commercial remodel. I carried the "R" with us, installed lights in it and run it with a timer. I've located it outside near the front on the fifth wheel. Yesterday the neighbor to the north asked if we had stayed at Jantzen Beach RV Park in Portland,Or. He recognized the "R". I suppose it's the little things in life that we really appreciate. The park is nice, well maintained and it has some great walking paths. The ducks, geese, and gulls are always flying around and picking up shellfish to eat. These birds are adept at opening shells and their beaks and feet. They drop them from the air onto a hard surface to crack them open and then proceed to eat them. They would also land on top of our trailer and then we would hit the ceiling with a fly swatter to scare them away. We enjoyed the trekking around here. Love to All,
Cris & Bob
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment