Monday, November 26, 2007

Trials of Travelin

Back to the problems(electrical) with our home. The 5 yr Alfa Gold warranty appears to be a Farce. The rv dealer who we purchased the 5th wheel from did not finish the paperwork through to Alfa and Western General insurance Co. It has taken since the 10th of Nov. til the 26th to even get them to admit that we are supposed to be covered. It has been amazingly difficult and it is even enough to piss me off. Today I found out that they now have to have an adjuster look at it to determine the extent of the damage. It wasn't good enough for them to talk with the rv repair facility, no, now we have to take it back in to the dealer and the have an adjuster come and look at it. It will be interesting either way. I don't have the warm fuzzes right now. I am sure that this is going to take a long time, and we will get it in the shorts. The big problem is just getting answers form these D___ B________. So tomorrow it will be back to the phone and we will see what else will transpire. You might want to say a prayer, not for me, for the people that piss me off. A prayer for us will be appreciated too. I am also contacting my home owners insurance to see if they want any part of this. So that's all for now. Love to All.
Cris & Bob

No comments: