Cris & I decided to make a long vacation of it. We got on the Voyager of the Seas in Galveston, Tx. and headed for Barcelona Spain. The trip took 13 days and we pretty much had a good time. We me some Scots and English right away and spent a lot of time with them. The ship stopped in Miami, Fl. Azores (Punta Delgato) Cartagena, Spain and then we got off in Barcelona. Along the way we got into some weather and I got a bit sick. It was about the 4th day out and the seas were very rough. I think I got some bug because it was not typical seasickness. When I got better, Cris got Ill. She was still woozy when we got to the Azores, but we made it to the city. Went with the Scots, Anne & Chris Aspden. We hung with them a lot. Dinner mates so we stayed together a lot. We met some of their mates and learned some words like Q(line up) Luvlee and the proper English way of speaking. They teased us a lot, it was quite fun. Izzy and Liz were a kick, Jackie and John were good. The casino time we spent was okay, not too much. Dinners were fun and the talk sessions were the most enjoyable with these people. We live in different parts of the world but have a lot of the same thought patterns. Scary ? The Cruise was good had some minor problems, I will try to get to them in the next blog. We had other dinner mates that didn't show up much, We tried not to miss them. That's about it for now. Love to All,
Cris & Bob
No comments:
Post a Comment