May 19, Sleep was good and the room was very comfy, in room bar was crazy, so we walked and got a beer. Next morning we out early for some breakfast and to start our day of sight seeing. The breakfast we had was good, the best omelet I have ever had. It was a small rest and the food and service were very good. We left and got a tour bus to see the City. The double deck bus was nice and we had headphones and listened to the tape as the bus maneuvered through the city. We left one line and got on other tour lines and toured many parts of the city. We saw most of what Paris had to offer form a moving vehicle and then we started afoot. We ran into a Bread Festival near Notre Dame and got to taste some of the local fare. After a long day we went to the hotel to rest and get some sleep I thought. Short lived, we decided to go over to the Eiffel Tower again and this time we took the tour and went to the top of the tower and what can I say? I don't know how to explain how Grand and Beautiful it was, let me just say, It Was. The tower was very crowded and we spent as much time as we could on the top. Could be very romantic, if about two thousand people weren't around. It was great none the less. Very late night.
Peace and Love, Cris & Bob
No comments:
Post a Comment