Monday, August 4, 2008

Onward to Paris


May 18, got set to go and had a nice breakfast in the hotel and finished packing the rest of our stuff. The hotel staff had reserved a car for us to arrive at 9am and guess what, it didn't show. I was concerned, and they admitted that they wrote down the wrong date. They got us another car with many apologies and we got on the road. The car got us to FCO in time but dropped us at the wrong terminal. We finally got to British Airways to fly to Paris through Heathrow. When I had booked the flight I had purchased tickets with two luggage pieces each. At the counter the %#$^$%#@$^% that waited on us asked if I had anything in print, no was the answer, so they charged me 76 Euros for two additional bags. I was ready to hurt someone, but Cris kept her head cool and we got through. Imagine that. So we got the plane, flew to Heathrow and got off that plane and had a two hour layover. We were in terminal Five and it is brand new and very nice. They were well organized and people traffic patterns flowed smoothly. After a time and a couple of pints we got on the plane to Paris, I knew there wouldn't be any trouble in Gay Pari because I had already booked transport from the Airport to the Paris Hilton.


Peace & Love, Bob & Cris

No comments: